Daniel SpindelndreierSnr Partner & Managing Director
BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
Daniel Spindelndreier is a member of the Operations practice area leadership team, co-leading the global lean and manufacturing topic and the lean enablement center.
• Designed a change approach to prepare roll-out of a company-wide Lean transformation program within a energy utility
• Supported implementation and enablement of Lean program within a German utility
• Re-defined continuous improvement program and supported enablement for a building materials company
• Designed a lean production system and piloted roll-out and enablement for a cement manufacturer
• Manufacturing organizational efficiency program across several sites for large Automotive OEM
• Lean production system definition and enablement for a large chemicals company
• Performance improvement for industrial goods, automotive supplier dn consumer goods businesses: Large Scale cost efficiency program covering Manufacturing, Overhead and Purchasing
• Transformation programs in a broad range of industrial goods and consumer goods companies
• Manufacturing Strategy and network optimization programs in a broad range of industrial goods and consumer goods companies
• Prior to joining BCG, Daniel gained practical experience in the optimization of production lines and optimization of raw material and components management.
• Master in Industrial Engineering, University of Siegen and University of Portsmouthh