Head of Supply Network Innovation & Analytics
•Driving digital logistics strategy through data and analytics
•How to make sense of all the data from supply chain to make informed business decisions?
11:00 AM Workshop D: Leverage data and analytics to enhance decision making in supply chain management
- Digital transformation from the perspective of a Logistics Service Provider: Ahlers made a strategic choice to go “digital” ca. 3 years ago, what steps have we taken since then and what have we learned?
- Maturity curve of becoming a data-driven logistics player: from historical data analysis towards “Digital Twins”
- Examples and case studies on big data analytics to support logistics network optimization and transport procurement
- The added value of big data analytics in Horizontal Collaboration and transport capacity sharing incl. some new innovative showcases. How can this be applied in your company?
- Introduction of a new European research project for use of real-time data analytics, forecasting and machine learning to optimize collaborative logistics networks
- CO2 calculation and reduction in logistics networks: what are some new evolutions in this domain?